New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Castlederg farm accident: NI Ambulance Service 'extremely sorry' over delay - BBC News
The Northern Ireland Ambulance Service apologises to a "seriously-injured" farmer from Castlederg who had to wait more than 90 minutes for an ambulance.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Overhaul of ambulance and A&E targets in Wales trialled - BBC News
- A major overhaul of the way ambulance service and A&E department performance in Wales is monitored and measured will be trialled next month.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Welsh ambulance response time target missed again - BBC News
- Welsh ambulances miss their target of reaching 65% of life-threatening incidents in eight minutes in the month of March.
NI strike: Ambulance Service says 'major incident' will remain in place - BBC News
- The Northern Ireland Ambulance Service says it will keep a "major incident" in place for the remainder of Friday's strike after failing to get a guarantee from paramedics.
Ambulance strike 'could lead to 999 delays' - BBC News
- A 24-hour strike by some ambulance staff may lead to delays in responding to 999 calls, the Northern Ireland Ambulance Service warns.
Ambulance service in crisis in England unions warn - BBC News
- Paramedics are being overstretched and under staffed in England with unions warning that the service would not cope with an incident in a major city
'Common sense' plea over ambulance speeding fines - BBC News
- Ambulance trusts in England are paying staff to appeal against thousands of speeding fines, despite 98% being blue light emergencies.