New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Nanoparticles Penetrate Mucus Barrier to Bring Gene Therapy to Lung Parenchyma |
New therapy for lung diseases
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Evolutionary development and anatomy of the lungs
- Summary of the respiratory system and its development.
Bacteria Mind Map
- This video tutorial outlines lung disease including respiratory failure, bronchiectasis and ARDS.
Lung Model by Andes Wong
- Learn how to make a fake Lung by using the plastic bottle and balloons. A great project for children.
How does airway compression in near hanging cause pulmonary edema?
- Can accumulation of air in the lungs be called pulmonary edema?
One type of airway cell can regenerate another lung cell type
- Findings from animal study have implications for disorders such as chronic obstructive pulmonary...
Nanoparticles carry drugs selectively to lung tumor sites
- Scientists have created nanocarriers that can selectively deliver chemotherapy drugs locally to lung tumor sites without touching healthy tissue, potentially reducing side effects.