New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Warning that adult social care 'under stress and strain' - BBC News
New figures show more than 150 new cases of abuse against the frail and elderly are being reported to England's social care watchdog every day.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Elderly care demand to 'outstrip' family supply - BBC News
- The number of older people in England needing care will "outstrip" the number of family members able to provide it by 2017, a think tank warns.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Staff sacking and suspensions over poor elderly care - BBC News
- One staff member is sacked and seven suspended from an Essex care home after an undercover Panorama investigation finds poor care.
Adult social care firms struggling for staff due to cuts - BBC News
- Adult social care firms are struggling to hire, retain and train staff as a result of cuts to council budgets, a survey of senior officials suggests.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...