New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
SGEM Xtra: Don’t Bring Me Down – Preventing Older Adult Falls from the Emergency Department
Guest Skeptic: Dr. Julie Gyi and Dr. Jordan Jeong. Emergency medicine residents at St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center in Paterson, New Jersey.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Palliative and End of Life Care in the Emergency Department (ED)
- Palliative and End of Life Care in the Emergency Department (ED)
Foot Injuries in the Emergency Department - emdocs
- Detailed guide to foot injuries in the emergency department
Basic Primer: Syncope in the Emergency Department | EMBlog Mayo Clinic
- Author: Jonathan Thornston, M.D. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB16ZDUTdKE
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.