New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Do bigger families get ill more often? - BBC News
A new study suggests the more children living in a house, the more weeks of a year the family spends being ill.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Family doctor services 'under threat of extinction' - BBC News
- A "toxic mix" of rising demand and decreasing funds is putting general practice at risk of "extinction", says the head of the Royal College of GPs.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Elderly care demand to 'outstrip' family supply - BBC News
- The number of older people in England needing care will "outstrip" the number of family members able to provide it by 2017, a think tank warns.
Third kidney donation from family leaves man 'forever grateful' - BBC News
- A 42-year-old man has three kidney transplants in 16 years using organs donated by members of his family.
Right-to-die: Nicklinson family 'devastated' by ruling - BBC News
- The European Court of Human rights has rejected a case brought by Paul Lamb and the widow of Tony Nicklinson, over right-to-die. Lauren Nicklinson spoke to the BBC about the case.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!