New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Post Intubation Sedation for Pregnant Patients - R.E.B.E.L. EM - Emergency Medicine Blog
You have just intubated a seizing eclamptic woman who is 34 weeks pregnant what sedation medication would you use?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
REBELCast Bootcamp Edition - R.E.B.E.L. EM - Emergency Medicine Blog
- Welcome back to the REBELCast Bootcamp edition. Today, Steve and I are going to specifically discuss how to manage the hypoxic and agitated patient
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Airway Management of the Critically Ill Patient: Modifications of Traditional Rapid Sequence Induction and Intubation
- New FOAM journal , Critical Care Horizons! Check out open access article here! Airway Management of the Critically Ill Patient: Modifications of Traditional Rapid Sequence Induction and Intubation
Errors in Emergency Medicine: Rapid Sequence Intubation
- *Rapid Sequence Intubation* Rapid sequence intubation (RSI) is a medical procedure involving a prompt induction of general anesthesia and subsequent intubati...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)