New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Personalized Immunotherapy: New System Boosts Analysis of Cell-Cell Interactions |
Adoptive immunotherapy is a technique that can help fight tumors by training large numbers of T cells to attack the particular cancer cells present in a pa
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Persistent anti-tumor immune response enabled by novel gene therapy
- Cancer immunotherapy can successfully use the body's own immune system to kill tumor cells.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
'Astonishing': Tumor Gone After One Dose of Immunotherapy
- Combination immunotherapy has had great success in clinical trials, including this remarkable response.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!