New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The latest health news, scientific trends and medical information, covered in a way that helps you make sense of the complex and constantly changing field of medical knowledge.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - St. Georges University, London
Posted about 5 years ago
A useful website for acquiring the newest innovations in Medicine if you're slightly short of time!
CDC - Parasites - Resources - Diagnosis
- A parasite is an organism that lives on or in a host and gets its food from or at the expense of its host. Parasites can cause disease in humans.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- Includes lead perspectives, left ventricular hypertrophy and STEMI.
Cardiovascular Physiology Concepts by Richard E. Klabunde, PhD
- This site is a web-based resource of cardiovascular physiology concepts that has been written for students, teachers, and health professionals. The contents of this site can be entered by several d...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.