New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
University of Manchester board game to train African midwives - BBC News
University researchers create a board game designed to help African midwives prevent women dying in childbirth.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
'Not enough midwives' for new NICE guidelines - BBC News
- Louise Silverton and Maureen Treadwell discuss draft guidelines that suggest healthy women should be encouraged to give birth in a midwife-led unit or at home.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Midwife abortion objection case heard at Supreme Court - BBC News
- The UK's highest court will hear legal argument on whether midwives have a right to refuse to take any part in abortion procedures on moral grounds.
Superbugs 'spread by hospital wet wipes' - BBC News
- Researchers at Cardiff University say clinical detergent wet wipes can spread superbugs in hospitals.
Bid to cut childbirth mortality with game for African midwives – MHS News Hub
- Researchers at The University of Manchester have developed a new board game which will help African midwives to detect prolonged and obstructed labour to prevent women dying in childbirth.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more