New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Lab-on-a-Disc Device Detects Urinary Tract Infections in About an Hour |
UTIs are a common occurrence in hospitalized patients with catheters, but they're typically detected too late and can lead to sepsis. Currently, a diagnost
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Surviving Sepsis Campaign (part 1)
- The Surviving Sepsis Campaign (SSC) is concensus document that attempts to provide the best evidence to assist in the care of the septic patient. All providers who provide care to the septic ...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Sepsis - Part 2
- In this episode we discuss that ICU care of the patient with sepsis. This includes an introduction to various vasopressors.
Urinary Tract Infection - UTI
- *Urinary Tract Infections* A urinary tract infection (UTI) can occur in any part of the urinary tract. Bacteria cause the vast majority of Urinary Tract Infe...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!