New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pain in Women: Rheumatology
UCSD School of Medicine and the Diana Padelford Binkley Foundation bring you this groundbreaking series to improve awareness of the prevalence and severity o...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Arthritis and Arthrocentesis
- A talk I developed for Emergency Medicine residents. Includes links to YouTube videos demonstrating some of the procedures described on the slides.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
NHS staff shouldn't need 'old suits' to feel their patients' pain
- An outfit has been designed that mimics the effects of ageing to help hospital staff better understand their patients
Internal medicine on Instagram: “Raynaud phenomenon. Sharply demarcated pallor in several fingers resulting from the closure of digital arteries.”
- “Raynaud phenomenon. Sharply demarcated pallor in several fingers resulting from the closure of digital arteries.”
Internal medicine tutorial, Lyme disease
- illustrative material postgraduate medicine
What medicine gets wrong about pain. — The Coffeelicious
- The many sides of a single human experience and a proposal to change the way we talk about pain.
Paediatric Pain and Sedation - Tips to Change Your Practice from #EuSEM15 - St.Emlyn's
- Blog post version of Natalie May's talk from #EuSEM15 on paediatric pain and sedation in the emergency department with tips to change your practice.