New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New £500,000 clinical skills unit for training medical students is opened at West Suffolk Hospital
A plaque has been unveiled to officially open West Suffolk Hospital’s new £500,000 clinical skills unit.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Early Patient approach with feedback Improves Clinical Skills of Medical Students
- Early patient approach with feedback improves clinical skills of medical students Kiatsak Rajborirug M.D., Hatyai Medical Education Center, Thailand
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Leicester Clinical Skills
- 6 MEDICAL STUDENTS ATTEMPT THE IMPOSSIBLE...
Geeky Medics | free medical student revision notes + OSCE
- Geeky medics provides free medical revision notes crafted for medical students including OSCE guides, clinical skills videos and quizzes. Get your geek on!
Coventry University Hospital doctor’s bid to help medical students
- Junior doctor Natalie Silvey launches one-day course for local final-year medical students
OSCE Skills, clinical examination resources for medical students
- Providing medical students with an abundance of free and exclusive e-learning stations for studying for Objective Structured Clinical Examinations (OSCEs)
Clinical Skills - Ventrogluteal Injections
- HealthTexas Clinical Skills - Ventrogluteal Injections