New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Blog: Update from Eular | The British Society for Rheumatology
Tazeen Ahmed provides her experiences and highlights from EULAR 2015 in Rome.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
In Criticism Of Praise - R.E.B.E.L. EM - Emergency Medicine Blog
- The topic of this article came from of all places, a Southwest Airlines magazine. It’s titled “In Criticism of Praise” by Heidi Stevens.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials