New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Dentists warn of risks of not looking after implants - BBC News
Dental experts warn that implants must be cleaned and looked after like normal teeth, otherwise patients risk getting a gum infection which can make replacement teeth unstable.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Fewer hospital admissions for tooth decay in fluoridation areas – study
- Public Health England says findings on children's dental health offer reassurance that water fluoridation is safe and effective
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Tooth by Dr. Fabian
Nurse cuts 'put 7-day plan at risk' - BBC News
- Plans to create more seven-day services across the NHS in England are being put in jeopardy because of cuts to senior nursing posts, industry leaders warn.
GP workloads 'put patients at risk' - BBC News
- Patient safety is at risk because of increasing GP workloads in the UK, doctors' leaders are warning.
Bert Cohen Obituary: The first Nuffield research professor of dental science at the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Professor of dental science who undertook research into head and neck cancers.
A look at forensic dentistry
- Forensic dentistry can be defined in many ways. One of the more elegant definitions is simply that forensic dentistry represents the overlap between t...