New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Significant Number Of Wrong-patient Errors In Radiology Reports | 2 Minute Medicine
1. In a retrospective review of over 1.7 million imaging examinations and interpretations, the estimated incidence of near miss imaging and interpretation
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
For producing comprehensive patient reports, computer system more effective than doctors
- A computer system was more effective than doctors at collecting information about patient symptoms, producing reports that were more complete, organized and useful than narratives generated by...
Bacteria Mind Map
Males with IBS report more social stress than females, UB study finds
- One of the few studies to examine gender differences among patients with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) has found that males with the condition experience more interpersonal difficulties than...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...