New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A look at forensic dentistry
Forensic dentistry can be defined in many ways. One of the more elegant definitions is simply that forensic dentistry represents the overlap between t...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Fewer hospital admissions for tooth decay in fluoridation areas – study
- Public Health England says findings on children's dental health offer reassurance that water fluoridation is safe and effective
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
- Tooth by Dr. Fabian
Nerve and Blood Supply of the Tongue | Kenhub
- This is an article listing all the nerves, arteries and veins responsible for the innervation and blood supply of the tongue. Start learning them here.
Bert Cohen Obituary: The first Nuffield research professor of dental science at the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Professor of dental science who undertook research into head and neck cancers.
Dentists warn of risks of not looking after implants - BBC News
- Dental experts warn that implants must be cleaned and looked after like normal teeth, otherwise patients risk getting a gum infection which can make replacement teeth unstable.
Top 15 Mobile Applications for Dental & Oral Health
- Do you have a mobile device you would like to use in your dental practice? Wondering about the best apps for dentists? Here are some recommendations.