New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
What Cecil the Lion Means to Dentists | The Curious Dentist
It's a tragic story and we're all upset. The media is frequently referencing that the hunter is also a dentist, so what does that mean for our profession?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Fewer hospital admissions for tooth decay in fluoridation areas – study
- Public Health England says findings on children's dental health offer reassurance that water fluoridation is safe and effective
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
- Tooth by Dr. Fabian
Nerve and Blood Supply of the Tongue | Kenhub
- This is an article listing all the nerves, arteries and veins responsible for the innervation and blood supply of the tongue. Start learning them here.
Bert Cohen Obituary: The first Nuffield research professor of dental science at the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Professor of dental science who undertook research into head and neck cancers.
Dentists warn of risks of not looking after implants - BBC News
- Dental experts warn that implants must be cleaned and looked after like normal teeth, otherwise patients risk getting a gum infection which can make replacement teeth unstable.
A look at forensic dentistry
- Forensic dentistry can be defined in many ways. One of the more elegant definitions is simply that forensic dentistry represents the overlap between t...