New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Mother loses bid to use dead daughter's frozen eggs to give birth to grandchild
High court judge acknowledges daughter’s desire for children but rules that she had not given the required consent before she died of bowel cancer aged 28
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Mother in legal battle to have dead daughter's baby - BBC News
- A mother launches a legal battle for access to her dead daughter's frozen eggs, so she can carry her own grandchild.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Mother's bid to use dead daughter's eggs fails - BBC News
- A mother cannot use her dead daughter's frozen eggs to give birth to her own grandchild, the High Court in London has ruled.
Mother fails in bid to use dead daughter’s frozen eggs
- A mother’s request to use her dead daughter’s frozen eggs to try to give birth to her own grandchild has been turned down by the High Court.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more