New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
The old age psychiatric assessment of the elderly patient | Dr. Jonathan Richardson
Help by adding tags...
on Wednesday 12th August 2015
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Statin guidelines miss middle-aged patients and over-target seniors
- The newest guidelines for the use of cholesterol-lowering statins in people at risk of heart disease may be too generic, excluding middle-aged adults who could benefit from the drugs, and...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
SMC accepts Stivarga (regorafenib) for use in Scotland for the treatment of adult patients with gastrointestinal stromal tumours (GIST)
- The Scottish Medicines Consortium (SMC) has announced that Stivarga® (regorafenib) has been accepted for use within NHS Scotland for the treatment of adult patients with unresectable or...
Making a Strong Recommendation for Adult Vaccination
- Learn how to strengthen vaccine recommendations for adult patients, including videos demonstrating quick and effective ways to share compelling information.
Medical Clearance of Psychiatric Patients: Pearls & Pitfalls - emdocs
- An update on the medical clearance of patients presenting to the ED with primary psychiatric complaints. What tests are actually helpful?
The Development of Old Age Psychiatry From the 1960s until 1989
The challenges of Old Age Psychiatry
- The challenges of Old Age Psychiatry by Alan Spratt