New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Today's Dental News | Dentistry Today
Dentistry Today is The Nations Leading Clinical News Magazine for Dentists?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Fewer hospital admissions for tooth decay in fluoridation areas – study
- Public Health England says findings on children's dental health offer reassurance that water fluoridation is safe and effective
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
- Tooth by Dr. Fabian
Bert Cohen Obituary: The first Nuffield research professor of dental science at the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Professor of dental science who undertook research into head and neck cancers.
Dentists warn of risks of not looking after implants - BBC News
- Dental experts warn that implants must be cleaned and looked after like normal teeth, otherwise patients risk getting a gum infection which can make replacement teeth unstable.
A look at forensic dentistry
- Forensic dentistry can be defined in many ways. One of the more elegant definitions is simply that forensic dentistry represents the overlap between t...
Top 15 Mobile Applications for Dental & Oral Health
- Do you have a mobile device you would like to use in your dental practice? Wondering about the best apps for dentists? Here are some recommendations.