New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
List of Autism Medication for Children
List of drugs and autism medication which are commonly used to treat certain symptoms in children with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Parental concerns strongly predict developmental issues, including autism spectrum disorder
- Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can develop symptoms before 2 years of age and usually can be diagnosed by 3 years of age; early identification of ASD is associated with improved...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Childhood Urinary Tract Infection. Bladder Infection Treatment | Patient
- The diagnosis of urinary tract infection (UTI) in young children is important as a marker for urinary tract abnormalities. It may be associated with life-threatening...
What Happened When They Treated Autistic Children With Medical Cannabis
- For some bizarre reason, there is not a state in the US that recognizes Autism as a qualifying condition to use cannabis medically, except in the case of California where doctors can prescribe cann...
'Digital Puppeteer': making learning fun for children with autism - Autism Daily Newscast
- Carson City, Nev. — In what can be called a breakthrough in teaching children with autism, live animator expert Gary Jesch came up with something that will catch the attention of both typically dev...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...