New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Chronic kidney disease from a patient perspective
The symptoms of kidney disease don’t show up until you’ve lost most of your kidney function.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Chronic Kidney Disease (Chronic Renal Failure)
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Acute Kidney Injury AKI Acute kidney failure, renal failure. Patient | Patient
- acute renal failure' (ARF); Acute kidney injury (AKI) or acute kidney failure information available. Treat acute kidney injury AKI and problems with kidney functions and renal issues
Nephrotic Syndrome. Learn about Nephrotic Syndrome | Patient
- Nephrotic syndrome is also known as nephrosis. Learn about Nephrotic Syndrome (leaky kidneys) and the dangers of Nephrotic Syndrome.
Treatment of hypertension in patients with end stage renal failure on haemodialysis?
- I heard a renal registrar mention that patients put on haemodialysis who are previously diagnosed with hypertension often don't require pharmacological treatment any more. Why would this be? Is th...
What causes both hepatic and renal failure?
- Apart from hepatorenal syndrome, What are other causes of hepatic and renal failure? and what is the mechanism?
Chronic kidney Disease ?
- Got any good methods of categorising /remembering causes and investigation findings?