New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Clinical Case 119: Trauma & the Sensitive New Age Ultrasound - Broome Docs
Trauma ultrasound stabbing pneumothorax bleeding CXR
Help by adding tags...
Ultrasound in Trauma - The FAST Exam Focused Assessment with Sonography in Trauma
- Illustration 2b: Illustration 2a and 2b: This shows an overview of potential intraabdominal and thoracic spaces. These spaces are examined during the FAST exam to detect blood from o...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!