New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Can music relieve the pain of surgery and help recovery? - BBC News
New research suggests playing music during operations can have a positive effect on both surgeons and those they treat - even for patients under general anaesthetic.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
UK sees rise in weight-loss surgery - BBC News
- More patients are having weight-loss surgery, according to new figures from the National Bariatric Surgery Registry.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Women patients feel more pain when with partner, study suggests - BBC News
- Some women may find medical procedures more painful if their partners are present, a small study suggests.
Pioneering surgery 'saves bowels' when removing polyps - BBC News
- Pioneering surgeons have developed a technique to preserve the bowels when removing dangerous pre-cancerous growths.
Music 'reduces pain and anxiety' for surgery patients - BBC News
- Listening to music before, during and after an operation can help reduce pain, scientists who have conducted a large review of studies say.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map