New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Shock: Lesson 1 - Diagnosis and Classification
An overview of the manifestations of shock, and its classification (e.g. hypovolemic, cardiogenic, distributive, and obstructive)
Help by adding tags...
Advances in resuscitation
- Stream Advances in resuscitation by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Hypovolemic shock after blood donation?
- Is it possible for a healthy adult who donates 500 mL blood to get into the (compensated) shock with pale, cool and sweaty skin? I mean, does anyone know if this has actually happened to someone? ...
Resuscitation of the Hemorrhagic Shock Patient in Trauma
- This week we discuss the resuscitation of the hemorrhagic shock patient with Dr. Richard Dutton, MD. Rick was director of trauma anesthesia at the Shock Trauma Center when I trained there. He is an...
Shock: Lesson 3 - General Treatment Principles
- Overview of treatment for shock, comparing use of IV fluids and pressors between different shock subtypes.
Shock Explained Clearly
- Understand shock (cardiogenic, hypovolemic, and septic) with clear illustrations from Dr. Seheult.