New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Lifesaver – a revolutionary new way to learn CPR
Lifesaver – a revolutionary new way to learn CPR http://t.co/3mmXumtvSJ— majella kavanagh (@kavanag) August 13, 2015
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Resus and AED
- Demonstrating how to perform a primary survey and CPR in line with the current Resuscitation Council guidelines. Demonstrating how to use an AED in an effectively managed resuscitation scenario.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for OSCE revision
Ever had to sedate during CPR?
- Ever had to sedate a patient during CPR? What would be your agent of choice? The Kiwis use ketamine #IPHEC2015 pic.twitter.com/OCv9dpEXtO— erica ley (@ericaley66) May 20, 2015
The AutoPulse non-invasive cardiac support pump for cardiopulmonary resuscitation | Advice | NICE
- NICE has developed a Medtech Innovation Briefing (MIB) on the AutoPulse non-invasive cardiac support pump for cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...