New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Unlearning in Medicine by Dr Lauren Westafer
What do Pluto, left bundles, and lidocaine w/epinephrine have in common? Unlearning in medicine #FOAMed #CAEP15 talk https://t.co/HLZlLBiOKJ— Lauren Westafer (@LWestafer) August 16, 2015
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medcomic | The Most Entertaining Way to Study Medicine
- Medcomic’s mission is to channel the creativity of cartoons into the field of medical education to make learning medical concepts easy, entertaining, and fun. The combination of art and humor found...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Reader Poll: Are You Making Your Own Quiet Change in Medicine?
- A new documentary on revolutionary ways to practice medicine in America today aired on PBS earlier this month.
Big Data: Can Medicine Learn From Amazon and Netflix?
- Euan Ashley, self-described geek-turned-cardiologist, discusses how big data can help you practice smarter medicine.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!