New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Alcohol abuse rise sparks minimum pricing call - BBC News
More than half of people referred for help with substance misuse in Wales have alcohol problems, prompting calls for a minimum pricing.
Help by adding tags...
ChildLine calls on parents' drug and alcohol abuse rise - BBC News
- The number of children calling ChildLine about their parents' drinking and drug abuse has doubled in the past year.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Care in the UK: The costs you face - BBC News
- As we live longer and with council budgets tight, the care system that supports us in our later years is under increasing pressure. Find out the costs you might face.
Cost of agency nurses soars for NHS South West - BBC News
- Spending on agency nurses in the South West has soared from about £12m in 2010 to more than £59m in 2014, it emerges.
Care costs cap delayed until 2020 - BBC News
- The government's flagship policy to cap care costs in England will be delayed until 2020, it says.
Is the cap on care costs doomed? - BBC News
- The introduction of the cap on care costs has been delayed until 2020. But despite assurances by ministers that they are still firmly committed to the cap, there are doubts about whether the plans ...
First 3D-printed pill approved by US authorities - BBC News
- In a world first, the US Food and Drug Administration has given go-ahead for a 3D printed pill to go into production.