New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hands-On With Quell Wearable Pain Relief Device |
Earlier this year at CES, NeuroMetrix announced Quell, a band worn around the upper calf designed to provide systemic relief of chronic pain which is contr
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
What actually causes the pain in angina?
- The pain is angina is due to which inflammatory mediator?
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Not Your Typical Wrist Pain
- A 32 y/o male presents with wrist pain after being involved in a motor vehicle collision this afternoon. He was holding onto the steering wheel with both hands while at a stop light when his ve...
PAIN TYPES (1 of 3) - NOCIOCEPTIVE
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials