New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Force-Responsive Color-Changing Polymer Crystals Might Detect Traumatic Brain Injuries |
Soldiers and professional athletes often suffer traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) due to severe impacts. Rapid detection of TBIs can be challenging, since tr
Help by adding tags...
Legal Representation for Brain Injury Victim Lawsuits
- The Personal Injury Attorneys at Downtown Los Angeles Law will handle your traumatic brain injury claim. Our team of lawyers will fight for your case.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Recipe for antibacterial plastic: Plastic plus egg whites
- Bioplastics show promise in search for antibacterial packagingBioplastics made from protein sources such as albumin and whey have shown significant antibacterial...
Deuterated sigma-1 agonist showed anti-seizure activity in traumatic brain injury models
- Research results published in the Journal of Neurotrauma and conducted by the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR) as part of a collaboration with Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!