New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Music for insomnia in adults | Cochrane
This review assessed the effects of listening to music on insomnia in adults and the impact of factors that may influence the effect.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Insomnia (Common Cross-Cover Calls)
- A review of how to handle calls for insomnia when cross-covering inpatient medicine. Contributing factors to the development of insomnia in the hospital are ...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Insomnia Explained Clearly | 6 of 6
- Understand an optimum treatment approach for insomnia with this clear explanation from Dr. Roger Seheult. This is the final video in the 6 part series. SPEAK...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...