New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
High Altitude Pulmonary Edema: Diagnosis, Management, and Preventive Strategies - emdocs
The patient with shortness of breath and cough at altitude: How can EM physicians optimize care and outcomes?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Pulmonary Oedema 2/2 - Clinical Aspects
- This second part of a two part tutrial covers the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary oedema. This can be watched in isolation or in conjunction with the first part which covers the physiology.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Pulmonary oedema - Part 2
- This video tutorial covers the aetiology, diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary oedema.
Diagnosis of Pulmonary Hypertension
- DIAGNOSIS 15098
Respiratory examination OSCE
- The respiratory examination aims to pick up on any respiratory (breathing) pathology that may be causing a patient’s symptoms e.g. shortness of breath, cough, wheeze etc
Diagnosing COPD. Symptoms of COPD and COPD Prognosis | Patient
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is characterised by airflow obstruction that is usually progressive, not fully reversible and does not markedly...
Pulmonary Embolism Guidelines Released by ACP
- Plasma D-dimer testing and computed tomography are overused in patients suspected of having a pulmonary embolism, according to new clinical guidelines from the American College of Physicians.