New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Brain Controlled Exoskeleton to Let Severely Disabled Take a Walk (VIDEO) |
Researchers at Korea University and TU Berlin have been working on integrating brain monitoring into a robotic exoskeleton to allow severely disabled peopl
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Nanorobotic agents open the blood-brain barrier, offering hope for new brain treatments
- Magnetic nanoparticles can open the blood-brain barrier and deliver molecules directly to the brain, say researchers from the University of Montreal, Polytechnique Montréal, and CHU...
Bacteria Mind Map
Neuron groups, not single cells, maintain brain stability
- Tel Aviv University researchers find neural networks preserve memories better than individual neuronsTo compensate for erratic shifts and spikes in its neuronal...
Broca's area is the brain's script writer where words take shape, study finds
- Tracking the flow of speech through the brain, researchers find Broca's area is...
Nanometer Imaging: A New Technique to Look Closely Inside Brain Tissue |
- A collaboration of American researchers has developed an imaging technique to look at the insides of brains at a much higher resolution than was possible b
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!