New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Researchers Successfully Grow Five Week Old Fetal Brain |
This image of the lab-grown brain is labeled to show identifiable structures: the cerebral hemisphere, the optic stalk and the cephalic flexure, a bend in
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Researchers identify brain regions that encode words, grammar, story
- Brain scans of Harry Potter readers yield computational model of readingSome people say that reading 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone' taught them the importance...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Broca's area is the brain's script writer where words take shape, study finds
- Tracking the flow of speech through the brain, researchers find Broca's area is...
Researchers identify timeline for HIV replication in the brain
- A team of researchers has discovered HIV can begin replicating in the brain as early as four months after initial infection.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!