New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Vaccine for Mers coronavirus 'looks promising' - BBC News
A prototype vaccine against the lung infection MERS coronavirus shows promising results, scientists say.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Faecal capsules 'may help stop gut infection' - BBC News
- Capsules containing frozen faecal material could help people with C. difficile gut infections, results from an early-stage trial suggest.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
C. diff used to beat C. diff infection - BBC News
- Potentially deadly Clostridium difficile infections have been treated with a dose of more Clostridium difficile.
Sunscreen lotions failing protection tests, says Which? - BBC News
- Two of the UK's most popular brands of sunscreen lotion do not offer as much sun protection as they claim, says consumer organisation, Which?
The NHS: What we weren't told during the election - BBC News
- Politicians could not stop talking about the health service during the election. But did we get the full story?
How this couch changed everything - BBC News
- How did psychiatry become linked with one particular item of furniture?
Do you really need to take 10,000 steps a day to keep fit? - BBC News
- It's the aim set by Fitbit and other fitness trackers.