New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The day I removed a toy dinosaur from a woman's vagina
At first I thought my patient had a bad case of thrush. How wrong I was
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
What Every Woman Should Know: Ovarian Cancer
- The Foundation for Women's Cancer thanks Spark Media for creating this educational video that features gynecologic oncologists (all members of the rock band ...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Gonadotrophins for ovulation induction in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) | Cochrane
- To compare the effectiveness and safety of gonadotrophins as a second-line treatment to stimulate ovulation in women with PCOS who do not respond to clomiphene citrate (CC).
Updated VBAC Guidelines Released
- The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists has released an updated guideline on vaginal birth after previous cesarean delivery.
The ZedScan as an adjunct to colposcopy in women with suspected cervical intra‑epithelial neoplasia | Advice | NICE
- NICE has developed a Medtech Innovation Briefing (MIB) on ZedScan as an adjunct to colposcopy in women with suspected cervical intra epithelial neoplasia.