New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cheap Paper Test to Screen Patients for Ebola, Yellow Fever, Dengue (VIDEO) |
At the 250th National Meeting & Exposition of the American Chemical Society this week, researchers from MIT, Harvard Med School, and the FDA are showin
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Plotting the elimination of dengue
- Dengue is a viral infection spread between humans by Aedes aegypti mosquitoes. Dengue causes flu-like symptoms, including intense headaches and joint pains.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
New way to block dengue transmission using bacteria modeled on computer
- Researchers working on a way to stop dengue virus transmission using a bacterium that infects mosquitoes have developed a computer model to help plan control measures.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.