New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Figure 1 - Medical Cases
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - Dundee
Posted almost 5 years ago
Good example of Gallstone ileus. Also shows process of enterotomy and stone retrieval.
Barrett's Oesophagus - Treatment and Management
- This was a presentation of an SSC essay I did wrote on Barrett's Oesophagus. Aims to summarise current management of Barrett's and promote the efficacy of endoscopic over surgical, management which...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
The Basic Acute Abdomen
- The basic and common differentials for the patient presenting with acute abdominal pain
Gastroenterology Presentation (& some Abdominal Surgery Stuff!)
- Another presentation covering the GI tract. All information is from NICE guidance & Clinical Knowledge Summaries & Oxford Handbooks. Images either made by me or from Google. Feedback is apprecia...
- When we talk about lung cancer, we are generally referring to tumour of the bronchus. 95% of lung cancers are carcinoma of the bronchus 2% are alveolar tumours 3% are benign or less invasive malign...
Cardiovascular examination - OSCE Guide | Geeky Medics
- A clear concise, step by step, OSCE guide, demonstrating cardiovascular examination, including a video demonstration.
Figure 1 Website
- Medical instagram, plenty of emergency and other related topics reside! From interpreting ECGs & reading X-rays, there is plenty to contribute to!
- Clear example of a sigmoid volvulus. Notice the inverted U tube appearance. Source: https://app.figure1.com/image/0/529d648498e0b55c4f000388?f=1