New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The dark side of the humble barbeque - BBC News
One of the deadliest risks from BBQ cooking happens once the flames have gone out.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
BMJ articles 'overestimated statin risk by 20 times' - BBC News
- Sir Rory Collins and Dr Fiona Godley discuss the news that two articles claiming statins may be unsafe are to be investigated and could be retracted by the British Medical Journal.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Girls face 'sharp rise in emotional problems' - BBC News
- The number of schoolgirls at risk of emotional problems has risen sharply in the last five years, a study suggests.
Spot the difference - BBC News
- The parties' plans for the health service have been pored over for differences, but are there actually more similarities?
Should doctors be allowed to nap on the job? - BBC News
- Thousands of medical interns in Latin America are sharing pictures of themselves sleeping during their long hours on duty.
Sunscreen lotions failing protection tests, says Which? - BBC News
- Two of the UK's most popular brands of sunscreen lotion do not offer as much sun protection as they claim, says consumer organisation, Which?
The NHS: What we weren't told during the election - BBC News
- Politicians could not stop talking about the health service during the election. But did we get the full story?