New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Imaging Case of the Week 167
The following abdominal x-ray is from a 30 year old with vomiting and epigastric pain. She has had a lap band inserted a few years ago. What radiological sign can be seen?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Large Bowel Obstruction
- Large bowel obstruction Typically causes a less severe disease than small bowel obstruction Symptoms are more gradual in onset There are often loud borborygmi (normal bowel sounds) Rectum is usuall...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Imaging Case of the Week 153
- The following right knee x-rays are from a 16 year old with knee pain and swelling following a twisting injury to the knee. What can be seen?
Imaging Case of the Week 156
- The following knee x-rays are from a 54 year old patient who developed acute knee pain while going for a run. What can be noted on the images?
Quadrants of the Abdomen
- Abdomen illustration to help with differential diagnosis (Pain).
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals