New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
“Black henna” tattoos can cause blistering and scarring, doctors warn
Dermatologists have warned that tattoos based on “black henna,” which are often offered at funfairs and festivals, can cause blistering, painful skin burns, and scarring.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
OSCE Examinations - Scars?
- I'm just going over some OSCE Examinations - cardio/resp/abdo/peripheral vascular. One thing I'm trying to work out is the common scars to loook out for in each examination. Can anyone advise me w...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Incisions managed with PICO demonstrate significantly fewer healing complications and improved scar quality in bilateral breast reduction patients
- Smith & Nephew, the global medical technology business, has announced that data from an international, multicentre-study1 presented at the Sixth European Symposium of Aesthetic...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...