New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Can Parents Transmit Memories to Their Offspring?
Biologists first observed “transgenerational epigenetic inheritance” in plants. But, over the past few years, evidence has accumulated showing that the phenomenon also occurs in rodents and humans.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Allow parents to donate the organs of babies who die, urge doctors
- UK guidelines prevent organs of infants under two months to be transplanted to help others, unlike in other countries
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)