New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pregnant women's diet linked to baby heart risk - BBC News
Women who eat healthily before and during pregnancy may cut the risk of their baby developing a heart problem, researchers believe.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
High-fibre diet 'benefits heart attack patients' - BBC News
- If you have had a heart attack, eat plenty of fibre because it may improve your long-term chances of recovery, say researchers.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Newer heart attack test 'could save women's lives' - BBC News
- Doctors could spot twice as many heart attacks in women if they used a newer, more sensitive blood test, say UK researchers.
Shorter people at greater risk of heart problems, study finds - BBC News
- A study has found that the shorter you are, the greater your risk of heart problems.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials