New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Augmented Reality System Helps Military Surgeons Treat Wounded Warriors (VIDEO) |
Scientific collaborators at Purdue University and the Indiana University School of Medicine have been working on new technology to help surgeons on the bat
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Researchers uncover molecular pathway possibly leading to better treatments for bipolar affective disorder
- Researchers at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine and three other institutions have identified what may be the molecular pathway underlying bipolar I (manic depressive) disorder...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Researchers find new link between neurodegenerative diseases and abnormal immune responses
- Researchers from McMaster University and the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York have discovered that a protein associated with neurodegenerative diseases like ALS also plays an...
- Westby G. Fisher, MD, FACC is a board certified internist, cardiologist, and cardiac electrophysiologist practicing at NorthShore University HealthSystem in Evanston, IL, USA and is a Clinical Ass...
Emergency medicine and the military
- Stream Emergency medicine and the military by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.