New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
'Why am I less worthy than army amputee?' - BBC News
Suzanne Thomas, who had to have her leg amputated after contracting an infection, tells the BBC's Nikki Fox about her disappointment with her prosthetic leg.
Help by adding tags...
Faecal capsules 'may help stop gut infection' - BBC News
- Capsules containing frozen faecal material could help people with C. difficile gut infections, results from an early-stage trial suggest.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
C. diff used to beat C. diff infection - BBC News
- Potentially deadly Clostridium difficile infections have been treated with a dose of more Clostridium difficile.
How this couch changed everything - BBC News
- How did psychiatry become linked with one particular item of furniture?
Do you really need to take 10,000 steps a day to keep fit? - BBC News
- It's the aim set by Fitbit and other fitness trackers.
Vaccine for Mers coronavirus 'looks promising' - BBC News
- A prototype vaccine against the lung infection MERS coronavirus shows promising results, scientists say.