New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Thousands of microbes found in house dust - BBC News
The dust in our homes contains an average of 9,000 different types of fungi and bacteria, a study suggests.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Weight loss: Is the secret in your bacteria? - BBC News
- Researchers say changing the type of bugs found in the gut may be more effective at helping people to lose weight than cutting calories alone - but can it be that simple?
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Spot the difference - BBC News
- The parties' plans for the health service have been pored over for differences, but are there actually more similarities?
Should doctors be allowed to nap on the job? - BBC News
- Thousands of medical interns in Latin America are sharing pictures of themselves sleeping during their long hours on duty.
Sunscreen lotions failing protection tests, says Which? - BBC News
- Two of the UK's most popular brands of sunscreen lotion do not offer as much sun protection as they claim, says consumer organisation, Which?
The NHS: What we weren't told during the election - BBC News
- Politicians could not stop talking about the health service during the election. But did we get the full story?
How this couch changed everything - BBC News
- How did psychiatry become linked with one particular item of furniture?