New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A new mindset: from perimortem cesarean to resuscitative hysterotomy | EMBlog Mayo Clinic
Author: Daniel Cabrera, M.D. I’m lucky to work in an academic center that fosters innovation and multidisciplinary dialogue. E…
Help by adding tags...
QUICK OBGYN: Contraindications to External Cephalic Version (ECV)
- Prepare for USMLE,UK,CANADIAN,AUSTRALIAN, NURSING & OTHER MEDICAL BOARD examinations around the globe with us.Understand the basics, concepts and how to answ...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Inducing labor at full term not associated with higher C-section rates
- As cesarean section rates continue to climb in the United States, researchers are looking to understand the factors that might contribute.
Episiotomy: techniques and indications.
Planned Parenthood accuses anti-abortion group of “corporate espionage” for promoting misleading video
- The Planned Parenthood Federation of America this week warned that an undercover video edited to suggest wrongly that the group sold fetal body parts for profit may be the first of many, as the gro...
PODCAST: Really Rural Surgery with Dr. Bret Batchelor - Broome Docs
- rural surgery obstetrics podcast bret batchelor
A new mindset: from perimortem cesarean to resuscitative hysterotomy
- A new mindset: from perimortem cesarean to resuscitative hysterotomy http://t.co/OGJvfN0VVa #FOAMed pic.twitter.com/hKMbowswuH— Mayo Clinic EM (@MayoClinicEM) August 28, 2015 //platform.twitter.com...