New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Expanding the concept of Palliative Care, by Mari Cruz Martín
Expanding the concept of Palliative Care, by Mari Cruz Martín.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Cancer Studies Year 4 Attachment 2
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Provost Lecture - Diane Meier: Palliative Care: Transforming the Care of Serious Illness
Improving Palliative Care in the ICU | IPAL Project | CAPC
- Improving palliative care in the ICU is the goal of the Center to Advance Palliative Care's IPAL Project.
Palliative Care | Medical Mnemonics
- Posts about Palliative Care written by medmnemonics
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...