New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
WHO | The Ebola virus vaccine is effective. But the fight goes on
The Ebola virus vaccine is effective. But the fight goes on. We must move quickly towards full-scale production
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
How Ebola Virus Infects a Cell
- This 3-D animation shows how the Ebola virus exploits a naturally occurring protein in our cells called NPC1 to cause infection and spread in the body. Narra...
Bacteria Mind Map
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.