New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Your patient is a 25 year old male with a shoulder dislocation. He needs analgesia, but has a date later and does not want to risk dimming his considerable mental acuity with systemic medications. What to do?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Management of a deteriorating airway
- A video teaching the management of an at risk airway in an unwell patient, based on a simulated scenario; highlighting important teaching points.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Unexplained abnormal vital signs on discharge / unexplained deaths after discharge: what can we do better? - emdocs
- Does your patient have abnormal vital signs? Here's some tips to help recognize what patients are high risk upon discharge.
Trial Questions Staged Chronic-Occlusion PCI After Primary PCI
- It's "feasible and safe" and might even raise LVEF, but only in selected patients, says a small first-of-its-kind randomized trial. But its signals of risk led some observers to question its safety.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!